1.The feeling of getting out of work early because of that awesome Jewish holiday you do called Shabbat
2.Getting home and relaxing
3. Realizing how late you’re actually running..
4. Did you forget you’re making a proper Shabbat meal for seven?
5. Factoring in the extra 18 minutes of course
6. Now it’s time to find Something to wear
7. The madness is over, time to light Shabbat candles
8. Finally got to Shul but missed the Davening, at least you get to check out the cute guys beyond the Mechitza
9. Your eyes when the Rabbi begins his sermon saying, “It says in the Parsha..”
10. Your spiritual friends next to you who are taking it all in.
11. It’s outside after Shul single mingle/meet market time!
12. We all have that anti social friend that wants to leave the scene
13. And the overly social friend that wants to stay
14.Finally you make it to your meal, home sweet food at last!
15. Are they really trying to make small talk with me at this hour? I just want to eat
16. Does the conversation always have to go this route? Yes, I am still single.
17. No I do not want to be set up with your mother’s neighbor’s cousin once removed!
18. I also don’t understand your pre hamotzie charades
19.Finally food, skip the Gefilta fish please
Hope you enjoyed! Share it with a friend!
Join the world’s largest Jewish Social Network http://www.Shabbat.com
Find the App in your App store today: