Taken on the fly in Monsey, NY in 2014. The unique loving relationship between the fathers and their children is clearly an intrinsic part of Orthodox Judaism!
- Census with Sense or Scents by Rav Brazil |Parsha Bamidbar May 30, 2019
- Yossi Lebowitz – Retzei V’Hachalitzenu March 14, 2019
- “Because I Said So” By Rabbi Ari Wasserman | Parsha Vayikra March 14, 2019
- Rabbi Raphael Klatzko – Wisdom of Jewish Parenting Part 2 – Being a Great Parent March 6, 2019
- Which Cloud Are You On Anyway By Rav Brazil | Parsha Pekudai March 6, 2019