To catch it each week, please go to www.Shabbat.com or Rabbi Klatzko’s facebook page here: https://www.facebook.com/Shabbat (pardon the lack of sharpness in the video. This was a live stream event that was downloaded) May we all celebrate our Judaism in love and unity!
- Yossi Lebowitz – Retzei V’Hachalitzenu March 14, 2019
- “Because I Said So” By Rabbi Ari Wasserman | Parsha Vayikra March 14, 2019
- Rabbi Raphael Klatzko – Wisdom of Jewish Parenting Part 2 – Being a Great Parent March 6, 2019
- Which Cloud Are You On Anyway By Rav Brazil | Parsha Pekudai March 6, 2019
- Labor of Love by Rabbi Ari Wasserman | Parsha Vayakhel March 1, 2019