New Release: Another Powerful Story with an Inspirational message by Rabbi Yoel Gold.
A Shabbat Miracle
January 21, 2013
How to Use the Search Bar to find a Guest or Host
April 29, 2013
Video: Light Plus Light Equals Inspiration
November 27, 2013
Tevye from Fiddler on The Roof Video
December 4, 2013
Leave a reply Cancel reply
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
- JoyOfKosher.com’s Vegetable Fried Rice Salad by Jamie Geller March 23, 2023
- The Two Mishkans The Visible and Invisible by Rav Brazil | Parshas Vayakhel Pekudai March 16, 2023
- JoyofKosher’s Colorful Harissa Carrots by Jamie Geller March 16, 2023
- The Joy of Kosher BBQ Pulled Chicken Sandwiches by Jamie Geller March 9, 2023
- Give Matanos L’evyonim Easily Through Shabbat.com Right Now! March 2, 2023
- VIDEO: Kol Yisrael כל ישראל – Benzion Klatzko בןציון קלצקו – EDM
- VIDEO: Yamin Usmol | ימין ושמאל | Benzion Klatzko and Luzy | Official Video – Lecha Dodi
- VIDEO: Rabbi Benzion Klatzko- Which Mate Do You Deserve? | 15 Minutes of Real Enlightenment
- VIDEO: Al Tirah Avdi Yaakov – The Klatzko Family – Composed by Benzion Klatzko
- Olami’s Akiva Trip does Random acts of kindness to bring in 2019
Watching this video I could not stop crying. I came back home to Jerusalem from Skokie alone almost four years ago. I am still looking for my own sefer Torah, my own kehilah, my own place here. But I am here. God’s place. And the Shekhina is always with me with every step. She holds me and guides me throughout the day. Just a few weeks ago I contracted a horrible urinary tract infection. I was alone in my studio . . . except for her. I had a temperature of 107.6 degrees Fahrenheit for forty-eight hours. I begged G-d to decide my fate. After four days of agony I started eating applesauce. And gradually started feeling better. This is my home this city embattled for 3,000 years. It is my destiny. I feel as if in a cave. Hold me, my L-rd. Hold me.
Wow! Thank you for sharing your story! You sound very strong. We wish you that you should find your own sefer torah, and feel close to Hashem all the time!