Elul is all about appreciating and connecting to those closest to us. One great way to appreciate our loved ones is to recognize the every-day and often mundane tasks they perform to keep our homes and lives running smoothly! Rabbi Klatzko’s ode to those who drive carpool: a long-overdue expression of gratitude to all the wonderful parents who make “getting their children to school on time and with a smile” a priority!
- VIDEO: The Rabbi Klatzko Kiddush November 5, 2020
- Mind Your Own Business by Rav Brazil | Parshas Vayeirah November 5, 2020
- VIDEO: Al Tirah Avdi Yaakov – The Klatzko Family – Composed by Benzion Klatzko November 5, 2020
- VIDEO: Help the Klatzko Family Rebuild! November 5, 2020
- Emergency Tehillim! Please join us and pray for Rabbi Greenberg! October 22, 2020