Elul is all about appreciating and connecting to those closest to us. One great way to appreciate our loved ones is to recognize the every-day and often mundane tasks they perform to keep our homes and lives running smoothly! Rabbi Klatzko’s ode to those who drive carpool: a long-overdue expression of gratitude to all the wonderful parents who make “getting their children to school on time and with a smile” a priority!
- Guest Post: A Shavuot Revelation May 21, 2020
- Coming Soon: FREE Crash Courses in Many Jewish Subjects! May 21, 2020
- VIDEO: Rabbi Benzion Klatzko – Consistency and the power of Limud Hatorah May 21, 2020
- Is Prestigious Yichus A Plus Or a Minus by Rav Brazil | Parshas Bamidbar May 21, 2020
- VIDEO: Al Tirah Avdi Yaakov – The Klatzko Family – Composed by Benzion Klatzko May 21, 2020