Elul is all about appreciating and connecting to those closest to us. One great way to appreciate our loved ones is to recognize the every-day and often mundane tasks they perform to keep our homes and lives running smoothly! Rabbi Klatzko’s ode to those who drive carpool: a long-overdue expression of gratitude to all the wonderful parents who make “getting their children to school on time and with a smile” a priority!
- It’s almost Yom Kippur… October 7, 2019
- VIDEO: Rabbi Benzion Klatzko and Pinny Schechter October 7, 2019
- The Next Project For Rabbi Juravel of Shabbat.com Fame is Here! September 26, 2019
- Life-Long or Long Life, Which Pertains To You? by Rav Brazil | Parshas Nitzavim September 26, 2019
- VIDEO: Help us Help Others and Be Inscribed in the Book of Life! September 26, 2019