No one likes to be judged, to have their faults and deficiencies exposed. To hear direct rebuke can be harsh. However, lessons taught through parables may be easier to accept. Rabbi Klatzko shares some diamonds with us in a way that is personal, emotional and humorous all at once.
- Happy Couples of Shabbat.com! August 7, 2020
- VIDEO: “Soul on Fire” with Pinny Schachter and Azarya Klatzko August 7, 2020
- The Sinking Wall and How It Relates to The Churban by Rav Brazil | Parshas Aikev August 7, 2020
- VIDEO: The Aliyah Song – Official Music Video – Benzion Klatzko August 7, 2020
- VIDEO: It’s almost Tu B’Av- are you looking to meet that special someone? July 31, 2020