No one likes to be judged, to have their faults and deficiencies exposed. To hear direct rebuke can be harsh. However, lessons taught through parables may be easier to accept. Rabbi Klatzko shares some diamonds with us in a way that is personal, emotional and humorous all at once.
- It’s almost Yom Kippur… October 7, 2019
- VIDEO: Rabbi Benzion Klatzko and Pinny Schechter October 7, 2019
- The Next Project For Rabbi Juravel of Shabbat.com Fame is Here! September 26, 2019
- Life-Long or Long Life, Which Pertains To You? by Rav Brazil | Parshas Nitzavim September 26, 2019
- VIDEO: Help us Help Others and Be Inscribed in the Book of Life! September 26, 2019