No one likes to be judged, to have their faults and deficiencies exposed. To hear direct rebuke can be harsh. However, lessons taught through parables may be easier to accept. Rabbi Klatzko shares some diamonds with us in a way that is personal, emotional and humorous all at once.
- VIDEO: Akiva Poland Trip January 23, 2020
- VIDEO: In Memory of Rabbi Dovid Winiarz on His Yahrtzeit January 23, 2020
- Guest Post: Shabbat: Get Unplugged! January 23, 2020
- The Galus Of Mitzrayim The Son Of Cham by Rav Brazil | Parshas Vaeirah January 23, 2020
- HOW TO REINTERPRET AN INTERPRETATION by Rav Brazil | Parshas Mikeitz December 26, 2019