Jacob and David Boxenbaum are twins from Florida. After doing Rabbi Benzion Klatzko’s Akiva Israel Trip and coming away very inspired, each one decided to continue the journey by studying in Yeshiva in Jerusalem – one at Aish Hatorah, the other at Darchei Noam. Then, in 2017, Jacob met Amanda Stein through Shabbat.com and they got married. Not to be outdone, David, too, turned to Shabbat.com for dating, and he recently met his match as well- he is now engaged to Hadassah Lengler. Mazel Tov!! A true Shabbat.com success story!
- HOW TO REINTERPRET AN INTERPRETATION by Rav Brazil | Parshas Mikeitz December 26, 2019
- VIDEO: Pinny Schachter “8 Nights” Official Video – (for Chanukah) December 26, 2019
- VIDEO: “I See Fire” Official Video – Pinny Schachter December 25, 2019
- Shabbat: TGIF | Guest Post December 25, 2019
- NEW SONG: Adon Olam (Country-style) Composed and Performed by Benzion Klatzko December 19, 2019