Jacob and David Boxenbaum are twins from Florida. After doing Rabbi Benzion Klatzko’s Akiva Israel Trip and coming away very inspired, each one decided to continue the journey by studying in Yeshiva in Jerusalem – one at Aish Hatorah, the other at Darchei Noam. Then, in 2017, Jacob met Amanda Stein through Shabbat.com and they got married. Not to be outdone, David, too, turned to Shabbat.com for dating, and he recently met his match as well- he is now engaged to Hadassah Lengler. Mazel Tov!! A true Shabbat.com success story!
- The Last Day and The Retroactive Mitzvah Upgrade by Rav Brazil | Parshas Chayei Sarah November 20, 2019
- VIDEO: In Honor of the 20th Yahrtzeit of Rabbi Gavriel Klatzko November 14, 2019
- And They Walked Together by Rav Brazil | Parshas Vayeira November 14, 2019
- VIDEO: Pinny Schachter’s Yedid Nefesh – Outtake Edition November 7, 2019
- Akiva Poland Trip…Spots are Limited! November 7, 2019