Jacob and David Boxenbaum are twins from Florida. After doing Rabbi Benzion Klatzko’s Akiva Israel Trip and coming away very inspired, each one decided to continue the journey by studying in Yeshiva in Jerusalem – one at Aish Hatorah, the other at Darchei Noam. Then, in 2017, Jacob met Amanda Stein through Shabbat.com and they got married. Not to be outdone, David, too, turned to Shabbat.com for dating, and he recently met his match as well- he is now engaged to Hadassah Lengler. Mazel Tov!! A true Shabbat.com success story!
- VIDEO: Tirtza – Parshat Vayakhel-Pekudei – A Shabbat.com Message March 20, 2020
- VIDEO: A D’var Torah by Rabbi Sacks on Vayakhel-Pekudei in the age of the coronavirus pandemic March 20, 2020
- Now Accepting: Kimcha D’Pischa Donations! March 19, 2020
- Ma Nishtana and the Mechiras Yosef by Rav Brazil | Parshas Vayakhail Pekudei March 19, 2020
- VIDEO: Yona Matza – Pinny Schachter, Azarya, and Luzy – Composed by Benzion Klatzko March 19, 2020