Shabbat.com is unique in many ways and one of those ways is the ease with which you can upload photographs! You can add up to six family photos and share your snapshots with other Jews all around the world. We have many editing functions – Click on your picture and click ‘edit’ you can now crop it, change the color…A photograph also makes other members on the site feel more comfortable either inviting or hosting someone with a friendly photograph so smile and say cheese!
- Census with Sense or Scents by Rav Brazil |Parsha Bamidbar May 30, 2019
- Yossi Lebowitz – Retzei V’Hachalitzenu March 14, 2019
- “Because I Said So” By Rabbi Ari Wasserman | Parsha Vayikra March 14, 2019
- Rabbi Raphael Klatzko – Wisdom of Jewish Parenting Part 2 – Being a Great Parent March 6, 2019
- Which Cloud Are You On Anyway By Rav Brazil | Parsha Pekudai March 6, 2019