These tasty skillet potatoes are simple to prepare and make a great addition to your brunch menu. They are also a quick addition to your break-the-fast table post Yom Kippur.
- COOK TIME
- PREP TIME
- 6 – SERVINGS
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 3 Idaho potatoes, peeled and cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 1 medium onion, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
1. Over medium-high heat, heat oil in a 12-inch nonstick skillet until shimmering.
2. Saute potatoes, stirring often until they start to brown, about 25 minutes.
3. Add onions and continue cooking for 10 minutes, stirring for even cooking.
4. Season with salt and pepper.
JoyofKosher.com with Jamie Geller is the No. 1 kosher food and recipe website, featuring more than 7,000 recipes from Geller, kosher chefs, food bloggers and community members. The award-winning companion print magazine, published bimonthly, is revolutionizing the way people think about kosher.
Want stories like this delivered right to your inbox? Sign up now for our Joy of Kosher weekly newsletter.