Delish both warm and chilled, this colorful summer style pasta dinner is perfect as the weather warms up.
- Prep Time : 10 min
- Cook Time : 30 min
- Ready Time : 40 min
- 1 pound bowtie pasta
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 medium zucchini, thinly sliced
- 2 yellow crookneck squash, thinly sliced
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 cup basil, chopped
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1/2 teaspoon Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
1. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil and cook pasta according to package directions. Drain well and set aside.
2. Heat oil in a large sauté pan over medium-high heat. Add garlic, zucchini, and squash and sauté 3 to 5 minutes or until just tender. Remove from heat and stir in tomatoes.
3. In a large bowl, combine cooked squash and tomatoes with pasta, basil, cheese, salt and pepper and toss well to combine. Serve warm or refrigerate until cool and serve chilled.
JoyofKosher.com with Jamie Geller is the No. 1 kosher food and recipe website, featuring more than 7,000 recipes from Geller, kosher chefs, food bloggers and community members. The award-winning companion print magazine, published bimonthly, is revolutionizing the way people think about kosher.
Want stories like this delivered right to your inbox? Sign up now for our Joy of Kosher weekly newsletter.