When I reconnected with a childhood friend and she made this pasta salad it immediately brought me back to the memories of her mom’s pasta salad that was the best I ever had. I finally got the recipe and now you can have it too.
- 2 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 3/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 pound pasta (it is best with a tri color variety)
- mix of vegetables like scallions, red peppers and sno peas, sliced julienne style thin
Mix all ingredients for dressing (everything through pasta) together in a container, shake it up. Boil pasta per package directions, drain and let cool. Mix in vegetables and dressing about an hour before serving. Enjoy!
JoyofKosher.com with Jamie Geller is the No. 1 kosher food and recipe website, featuring more than 7,000 recipes from Geller, kosher chefs, food bloggers and community members. The award-winning companion print magazine, published bimonthly, is revolutionizing the way people think about kosher.
Want stories like this delivered right to your inbox? Sign up now for our Joy of Kosher weekly newsletter.