- Prep Time : 10 min
- Ready Time : 10 min
- 1 pound grilled vegetables
- 1 cup herbed cream cheese spread, at room temperature
- 4 (8-inch) whole wheat flour tortillas
- 1 (16-ounce) package coleslaw mix
- 1 small onion, finely diced
- 1 cup Regular or Lite Mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup regular or low-fat sour cream
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
Place tortillas on a work surface. Spread 1⁄4 cup cream cheese evenly over each tortilla, leaving about a 1- inch border. Distribute the vegetables evenly among the tortillas.
To roll up wraps: Fold in the right and left sides, enclosing the veggies. Starting from the bottom, gently roll up the tortilla, ending with the seam-side down. Cut each wrap in half.
Serve with creamy coleslaw.
Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl.
JoyofKosher.com with Jamie Geller is the No. 1 kosher food and recipe website, featuring more than 7,000 recipes from Geller, kosher chefs, food bloggers and community members. The award-winning companion print magazine, published bimonthly, is revolutionizing the way people think about kosher.
Want stories like this delivered right to your inbox? Sign up now for our Joy of Kosher weekly newsletter.