Thai Chicken Salad
- Prep Time : 10 min
- Ready Time : 10 min
- 3 cups shredded rotisserie chicken about a 3-pound chicken
- 3 cups shredded napa cabbage
- ¾ cup thinly sliced red bell pepper
- ¾ cup thinly sliced carrot
- 6 green onions, chopped
- ½ cup Thai peanut sauce
- 2 to 4 tablespoons olive oil or water
- ½ cup roasted unsalted peanuts, coarsely chopped
- In a large bowl combine chicken, cabbage, peppers, carrots, and onions. Add peanut sauce and thin slightly if necessary with oil or water. Toss to evenly coat salad.
- Divide between 6 bowls or plates and garnish with chopped peanuts.
JoyofKosher.com with Jamie Geller is the No. 1 kosher food and recipe website, featuring more than 6,000 recipes from Geller, kosher chefs, food bloggers and community members. The award-winning companion print magazine, published bimonthly, is revolutionizing the way people think about kosher food. Watch Jamie’s new food and travel show Joy of Israel with Jamie Geller and help bring the beauty of Israel to the world. Order Jamie’s NEW highly anticipated cookbook Joy of Kosher: Fast, Fresh Family Recipes (William Morrow/HarperCollins) for over 200 recipes Dressed Up for Entertaining and Dressed Down for Everyday